Thursday, November 8, 2007

a poem

My 18-year-old client gave me permission to post his poem here. It inspired me.

"My Only Confession"

Life is tough, just ask me why...
Things are complicated, and then you die...
Reality is, most people don't care...
They mock, they laugh, they just point and stare...
But things don't always stay that way...
I'll~try and live life day by day...
There's plenty of times I've been happy...
If being stoned wasn't fun, then fuckin smack me...
I really wanna let people know...
I want a good life, does that not show?
I want a woman with beauty IN heart...
Accept me who I am, part for part...
I'm not crazy, I just want to live...
To grow old with someone and maybe have kids...
Get me a job and work my way higher...
Lay down with my love when I get tired...
Why should I hide my face from success...
I'm gonna take failure and put him to rest...
I'll chop off his head and bury him deep...
Then me and my future can get a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...this young woman already has beauty in her heart! And plenty of love to share. I wish her only "success" in her adventures!
~Anna~